Magnificent Bayview Estates Home in Hawaii
96740, HI, USA US $1,895,000
This custom Big Island home with exquisite architecture and phenomenal ocean views underwent an extensive remodel from floor to ceiling in 2010, making it as perfect a home as one can find - worthy of a spot on the cover of Architectural Digest! Done with extreme attention to detail, some of the more notable features include:
* Dramatic courtyard for a stunning sense of entry
* Elegant, etched glass double doors
* Zoned air conditioning
* Master bedroom suite with an indoor and outdoor shower
* Jr. master bedroom suite
* Private, exterior guest bedroom with private, outdoor shower
* Two offices
* Ocean views galore
* Approximately 15' X 50' heated, swimming pool with ocean views
* Approximately 7' x 7' cascading spa... perfect for star-gazing and relaxing
* Over 960 sf of westward-facing lanai area, perfect for unsurpassed sunsets, whale-watching opportunities and dinner parties!
* 48 photovoltaic panels with net metering... fully owned... resulting in a virtually non-existent electric bill
* Sumptuous hardwood oak flooring
* Culinary specialist's dream kitchen
* Rich, beautiful Koa cabinetry
* Kodiak Quartz counters
* Breakfast bar with seating for four
* High-end stainless steel appliances
* Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
* Fisher Paykel double-drawer dishwasher
* Electric cooktop with range hood
* Double ovens and built-in microwave
* Wood coffered ceilings
* Two spa-inspired bathrooms and two equally lovely powder rooms
Meticulously maintained and in superb condition, as confirmed by Woodbury Home Inspections. Report available upon request.
Conveniently located in the crown lands of Keauhou, close to many amenities such as Keauhou Bay, Kona Country Club, Holua Tennis Center and Keauhou Shopping Center... your hub for great shopping, dining, banking, salon services, movies and more!
Bonus: The adjoining 15,010 sqft lot (MLS 615856) is also available for the buyer of the 78-7000 Aumoe St property. This park-like lot is offered at special pricing only in conjunction with the simultaneous sale and closing of this property MLS 615478. Please contact the listing agents for more information.
Property Features Include: Gated Entry, security system, music system, Separate Guest Quarters
Views Include: Water
Amenities Include: in-ground pool
Home Owners Assoc. Fee: $239.96
Built in: 1997
Approximate Square Feet: 2982 ft
Roof: tile roof.