FOR SALE - GERS - LECTOURE
Exceptional 18th century property close to the center of Lectoure, on a unique historic site with beautiful views.
The main south facing building has 3 floors of approximately 150 m² each.
The garden level with a direct access to a large terrace
- Entrance hall of 20m² with a stone staircase
- Library / lounge of 34 m² with a fireplace
- Kitchen of 50 m² with a central island and a scullery
On the ground floor:
- Small orangery composed of 2 vaulted rooms of 12 m²
- Metal greenhouse of 12 m²
- Large South and Est facing terrace with breathtaking views.
- Entrance hall of 50 m² with 18th century stone staircase and wrought iron banister
- 2 living rooms of 30 and 35 m²
- Office of 18 m²
- Bedroom of 25 m² with a bathroom and toilet
- Kitchen / laundry room of 20 m².
On the second floor : 2 suites of 32 m² with bathrooms of 10 m² and toilet.
On the street level : 5 independent garages.
Below, 150 m² divided into 3 apartments / studio appartments with kitchens and bathrooms from the 1960s to rehabilitate.
Park with beautiful trees, a stone pool, a bowling alley, many original ponds and a shed.
Vegetable garden and orchard
The main building is ISMH listed. Spring water continuously supplying the property for more than 250 years.
Perfect as family home or tourist activity.
Approximate Square Meters :