Sole Agent. This property comprising two chateaux is in the delightful La Perche Natural Park just two hours from Paris.
The original construction of which only a tower remains dates back to the late 15th century, and the property was entirely rebuilt in the early 17th century. The western pavilion today is known as “the old chateau”. At the end of the 18th century, a second rectangular building was constructed, featuring Mansart-style roofs and flanked by a tower. The ensemble was subsequently remodeled several times throughout the 19th century, and more recently between 2004 and 2012 significant work was undertaken on the interior. Offering some 1500 sqm of living space including several suites of reception rooms and 20 bedrooms, the property today has great potential for a hotel business.
An annex has been converted into a guest house and, set in 22 hectares featuring Tuscany- style gardens, the property also features a swimming pool and a tennis court. More details on request.
Built in: 1490
Approximate Square Meters :