Blessed with a picturesque period facade and retaining the most exquisite hallmarks of its era, this substantial full brick c. 1920 residence spans two levels offering formal and informal living areas which flow to the poolside alfresco courtyard and garden surrounds, perfect for entertaining.
Conveniently positioned on a 1,327 square meter level parcel of land on one of east-side Wahroonga's best streets, this spacious and comfortable family home offers four to five generous bedrooms coupled with a flexible floorplan and is a level walk to Wahroonga Station, Village, The 'Bush School', Knox and Abbotsleigh.
- Refined formal lounge with high ornate ceilings, lead light bay window seat and open fireplace
- Large formal dining with open fireplace, high pressed metal ceilings and a bay lead light window
- Large gourmet kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and gas cooking
- Spacious main bedroom complete with pretty window seat and built-in robes
- Four additional bedrooms, or 3 bedrooms plus a family room
- An array of period features throughout the home including spectacular high ornate ceilings, bay windows, open fireplaces, lead light windows, french doors and timber floorboards
- Gas heating, alarm system
- Alfresco sunny courtyard overlooking pool and child-friendly gardens
- Double automatic lock up garage, internal laundry, plenty of storage
- Stroll to Wahroonga Village, Shops and Station, Knox and Abbotsleigh
- 'Bush School' catchment area, easy access to other prestigious schools